Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lost Lake is Finally Here!!!


Finally! After months and months of waiting!! Lost Lake hit the shelves yesterday! I'm half way through mine so far and I love it as much as I knew I would! Is there anything so good as a Sarah Addison Allen book? IS there? NO. There isn't.
Her books are like being curled up under a fuzzy blanket by a warm fire on a snow day. Nothin' better. I stumbled upon The Sugar Queen a few years back and I have devoured all her books ever since. So far, my favorite has been The Girl Who Chased the Moon...(if I HAD to choose).
If you haven't grabbed your copy of Lost Lake yet, download Waking Kate- a free "pre-book" that tells the story-behind-the-story of Kate- the main character of Lost Lake.
OK, enough blogging. I'm back to my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment