Sunday, May 5, 2013

It's Monday- What Are You Reading


I'ts Monday- What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.  This is a great way to learn about new books and meet fellow bloggers!
This is a "slow" week for me. I'm reading one book-


I bought this book at a local book store- Paradise Lost- in Rome, GA. (If you're in the area, you really need to check this place out!)
As an avid fan of the paranormal (and Georgia girl), I had to try this one. So far...so good. Stay tuned for my review....


3 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of that one. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book is new to me. I am glad you are enjoying it. Come see what I read and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did well!! I am STILL going slow! Too slow!!

    Here is my post!!

    ReplyDelete