Thursday, February 27, 2014

Ghosthunting North Carolina by Kala Ambrose

Title: Ghost Hunting North Carolina Author: Kala Ambrose Publisher: Clerisy Press Print pages: 258 Copyright date: 2011

I chose to read this book because I enjoyed Kala Ambrose's Spirits of New Orleans: Voodoo Curses, Vampire Legends and Cities of the Dead (America's Haunted Road Trip). (I think that qualifies for longest title of any book I have ever read.) I did enjoy this book and found it to be very interesting. In comparison, I liked the New Orleans book better. Ambrose's love of New Orleans really comes through in the book and , as a sensitive, she had more encounters in New Orleans.
However, Ghost Hunting North Carolina does have a personality all its own. I like Ambrose's writing because she describes the hauntings from the view of a sensitive. If she didn't pick up on anything, she makes that plain. However, she tells a wonderful story, whether she experienced anything herself or not. I look forward to reading her next collection of stories.




No comments:

Post a Comment