Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What's On Your Nightstand?



It's been forever and a day since I could participate in any memes. My new job (which I love) and motherhood just don't allow me to do much blogging lately. I'm even further behind on my other blog. Hang with me, peeps, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things....
I was checking out the blogs I follow and came across this lovely post by Becky's Book Reviews. Hosted by 5 Minutes for Books, this little meme seems like a great way to find out about great books others are reading.

On my Kindle right now is The Wishing Thread by Lisa Van Allen.

I am also reading The Spirit Keeper by K.B. Laugheed.

When I finish these, I have the following waiting in the wings- all from my latest library visit:
Life After Life by : Jill McCorkle
the Last Summer of the Camperdowns  by: Elizabeth Kelley
Stargazey Point by: Shelley Noble


1 comment:

  1. Those books look interesting! I love the covers though I know you shouldn't judge books based on that alone :)

    ReplyDelete