Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thinking About Thursday

Its Thnking About Thursday...

I've decided to get something started! It's Thinking About Thursday!! What Books are you thinking about reading in the near future? Make your list and leave a link.

I'd love to have one of those darling little linky icons but I totally suck at that sort of thing right now... (Help?)

I've never hosted anything and I am knew at this so I will likely screw it up completely....
But anyway...

Here is a list of Books I am thinking about reading in the future:

Sweetie by: Kathryn Magandie
The River Witch by: Kimberly Brock
The Firefly Dance by: Sara Addison Allen
The Twelve Tribes of Hattie by: Ayana Mathis
The Year the Colored Sisters Came to Town by: Jacqueline Guidry

What books are you thinking about?

Beth :)

2 comments:

  1. I like this idea. I haven't done a dedicated list, but I linked my February TBR post. I hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it and I thought it was great! I really like the look of your blog!
    Beth ;)

    ReplyDelete